So now that it's cold and rainy my back is hurting again. Not the cant-stand-up with pains shooting down my legs pain but pain none the less. I am hoping that it really isnt cold or rainy weather but rather something else. I cant imagine what it could be but I only have one physical therapy session left! I hope she can work her magic on me one more time...and that it will last. I hate the thought that it could just spring up on me at any time, I mean damn who can deal with that? It sucks, let me tell you.
Ok, now on to the man drama in my life....
I have not heard anything from my guy in Arkansas in about a week now. Oh well, it's his loss as I would have only strung him along and used for my amusement as I probably could not have stayed faithful to someone who lives six hours away. That, and he spends all of his time with young 18 or 19 year olds. Hello, dude! You're 39 so make some friends that you are not old enough to be their father. I know, getting older is not fun but having young friends does not make you young, ya Fool. I did like him but I am thinking it was only a slight physical attration and those fade so quickly so things are better off this way. I am sure Mackie had something to do with him not wanting to keep in tough with me. Oh well, if I find out that this is true, I will take action with some revenge...you all know that if you get on my bad side there will be reprecussions. I cant say what they will be but somehow I will come up with something.
As for George, I dont think things will ever be smooth between us. He is so inaccurate in reading me and my statements, moods, facial expressions, the whole bit. Then he is weird about so many things too. And so damn moody. I could really fall for him but I dont think I will let myself.
August? Well, things are nice with us right now. Of course we pretty much only email and then talk on the phone when I call him. He is the only person who is not in my family that got me a b-day present, which is sweet considering I have a lot of fam members who didnt get me a gift. I know, I know it's not about the gifts but his means a lot to me. Very touching. Now, if only we could get together in person and see if there is something there or not...besides the physical.
Glen? is now out of the picture. He has lied and pissed me off more than he should have. Revenge on him too. Only because he owes me money and refuses to pay me back. Hell, he wont even answer his phone or his door when I stopped by the other day. He will get his, if I dont get mine.
That's it but stay tuned for even more drama to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment