Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time for vengence

If anyone remembers Manders post about "Magda" from our work...then you will have no problem relating to this post. She is among the nastiest and most horrible people I have ever known. Think Cruella De Ville, only after me instead of the puppies. Each day I am faced with a different altercation with her and get no back up from her boss. He lets her act any way she chooses and she does...bcs there are no reprecussions. So, what's the vengence you ask? Well, I have tried flattening her tires but I am getting tired of getting up in the middle of the night and driving all the way to her house. Now I will be putting Visine in her drink every day. I only have to watch for her to go to the restroom to make my move. Diarrhea everyday should teach her a lesson. Or at least make her feel like shit, as she does me when she's screaming at me. I normally am not so vindictive but this has gone on long enough and action must be taken. Dont mess with a fag who has a mean streak is all I can say....because you will end up getting jacked up. Or at least suffer thru having the runs every day. :)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Thanks for tip, Shannon but I cant go into the ladies room! Maybe Manders will do it for me??