Thursday, July 27, 2006
Justin's out of the coma...or is he?
Ok, so with my back being so painful and seemingly getting worse...I have been prescribed some pretty powerful shizz. I dont enjoy being loaded all the time but for now it's a necessity. The real problem is that if I take the necessary steps (pills) to sleep at night then I dont wake up in the morning, until grams literally shakes me awake. By that time I am late for work. This has happened like 2 or 3 times a week for the last month. I am freaked that not only will I get fired but what if something were to happen in the night? My reaction time is non-existent. I can always not take anything and just be awake all night ( in horrible pain ) but at least I make it to work on time. So, for now I am going to keep taking the mind-numbing pills and grams is going to wake me up. Every day, now that should be interesting, waking up to grams shrill, screaming-loud voice. Hmm, maybe sleepless nights dont sound so bad after all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment