I didnt do a post yesterday so here's #2 for today:
Ok, so I have been single for like three years-not lonely years because I am kind-of a tramp. Some might even say a slut :)
For the last like 6 weeks I have been seeing this dude. He is very cute, treats me like no other has before, very good in bed ( more on that later )but doesnt have a job. He has expressed that he is going to get a job but hasnt even really looked. He is already saying he loves me, which is nice. Here's the problem: I dont feel like I can fall in love with someone who doesnt have a job. Should I keep seeing him ( I dont want to lead him on ) or break it off now? I really like this guy and dont want to seem shallow but damn, six weeks and no job. I have tried to weigh the pros and cons but just cant reach a final decision. He is about the nicest boyfriend I have ever had and so thoughtful too. He is really sensitive and sweet but then becomes really aggressive and masculine at the appropriate time :)
He is also getting along great with my family ( he has met grams from the above post and my aunt who also lives with us ) and they reallly like him.
There, I have vented and shared my most challening issue.
Any thoughts or comments? Feel free...
2 comments:
You know..I feel the same way! And I have felt shallow about it before..but I cant be with someone who doesnt have a job!
A persons job says a lot about them..and not having one or not feeling inclined to look for one says a lot too.
I would keep it casual until he can find a job..then wait for him to at least get through his 90 days before commiting. (whew..Im opinionated!)
thanks, Anne. I was really looking forward to getting some feed back. thanks for the thoughts.
Post a Comment