Ok, so the people I work with are sick of listening to me complain about how bad my back hurts. So, I figured I would type it out just to get my feelings out. I am still not exactly sure what is wrong with my back but I am going to a specialist this coming Tuesday. Thank God. I cant stand the pain any longer.
This is what it feels like: most of the pain is in my lower back on both sides of my spine. The pain kinda explodes up thru the middle of my back stopping just before the shoulder blades. It also shoots down both legs ( but not all the time ) and the best part is that it feels like someone is squeezing my testicles too. My primary Dr thinks I have an inflamed nerve that is connected to all the other nerves ( explaining the shooting pains...even in the testicles.) However, the Orthopedic Dr will tell me for sure. I will most likely be getting cortizone shots directly into my back...everyone I know that has received the shots say they dont work. I am willing to try anything at this point. I am so empty-headed all the time from taking all the pills. After I ate lunch I took two muscle relaxers, one of pain pill #1, one of pain pill #2, and an
anti-inflammatory. I hate feeling like this, especially when I have taken all those pills and my back still hurts. :( Thanks for "listening" everybody. Have a good weekend too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment