Friday, July 28, 2006

Moving Day

The day has finally arrived. It is time to move. Really looking forward to living in the new house ( it's so nice and so cool ) but not looking forward to the actual act of moving. I have a ton of shizz that will prolly take the whole day to move. Oh, and I am moving out of a four bedroom into a three bedroom too, which means I will prolly be having a garage sale to sell the excess that wont fit into the new place. It is a really interesting rock house...when you walk in the foyer has a rock floor and there's this huge rock column in between the living room, dining room, and kitchen. It opens into a fire place in the living room too. So cool...I love it and cant wait to build a fire this winter. Gotta jet for now but maybe another post this afternoon....

No comments: