So, it's friday, y'all. For a boy like me : it's Fryday, as in getting fried. Love it. Only one problem, I am not enjoying the Fryday like I should, or normally do. Perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that I was up sick all night, which was proceeded by an argument with my best friend of 11 yrs and my grandma too. I am usually really calm ( wonder why? ) but I did kinda lose it with both of them...not exactly my style. I like to be the reserved one who makes the other one feel foolish. :) ok, enough about that....moving on.
So, I am still with my bf, but am only seeing him every other day or so now. Before we were seeing each other daily and it was getting to be too much, too soon. Oh, he is still calling a gazillion times a day though. It's nice to be loved but being smothered is a whole other story. I have this weird thing about me that all the men I get involved with either: just want sex only ( first name basis only too, no more personal info ) or fall in love with me in five minutes and want me to move in with them and get married. I just can't seem to find a guy that wants to date and have fun. I need someone in between the above mentioned formers.
Anyone know any decent, good-looking, nice, humorous and witty, employed, laid-back, homos?
Oh, and they should live in Ok too. I cant be faithful to someone who doesnt live in the same town...I have tried :)
No comments:
Post a Comment