Ok, so I once again learned something the hardest way possible.
First of all, let me start out with saying that I have an inflamed nerve in between a couple of disks in my lower back...that being said you can imagine the astounding amount of pain I endure each day. I take pills, limit my physical activities, and even wear lidocaine patches but nothing really helps. That being said, here's the story:
I am moving into a different house next week, so we are starting to move things each day. ( oh, and my room mate is my 64 yr old grandmother.)
Monday evening I am walking down the hallway in our current house and see grams coming out of the spare bedroom, which is a tv room, carrying the tv!!! She's fuggin' 64, yall! So, I immediately take the tv from her and make it about 3 steps and then fall with the tv under me.
Wow, let me tell you how it feels to fall on a tv....not good. At all.
So, I spent the day bedridden and laying on ice yesterday.
The best part of all? While laying on ice: my grams tells me with her hand on hip that I need to hurry up and get better because she can't do the fuckin' move herself!!!
So, what's the lesson? When you see your grandmother carrying a tv, and she says she can get it....just move out of the way and be a spectator.
Oh, and I also lost valuable jug viewing time being at home instead of here with Manders :)
No comments:
Post a Comment