I forgot to mention in the last post that there are other dudes interested in me too.
#1 : lives in Okc and is really cute, nice, and has a great personality. The problem? He lives a couple hours away and honestly, I dont think I can be faithful to someone who doesnt live in the same town.
#2: lives here and I have been having sex with him for about three years and he is now wanting to date me, exclusively. He is very attractive, has a great job where he makes tons of $, but he has this huge gun collection that freaks me out.
#3: also lives here. He is good looking and really likes me, almost worships me which is weird but flattering. The draw-back on this one? He has three kids and a bitter, nasty ex wife who would make our lives miserable and relationship almost impossible. I really like him though.
So there you have it: my soap opera style dating situation.
4 comments:
I kind of like the Hooked Up Jug Lover. Stick with it for a while, see how it goes.
#1 sounds nice. (and I think its really cool that you admit that you wont be faithful..)
#2 - yeah..boyfriends with gun collections..thats just drama waiting to happen. Does he have a temper? If he doesnt then I would say hello Daddy Warbucks..
#3 - Oh no..just no.
i think i will...but only if he finds work. i dont really care what it is...as long as he makes money.
anne- #1 is nice but i forgot to mention he is a body builder who is at the gym every single day.
#2 is super, super nice but still, the guns are too much for me to consider anything but a random hook-up now and then. but, i am not single any more so no more random hook-ups.
Ummm yeah..I dont think that bodybuilders are that cool...
Post a Comment