I just returned to work from having lunch with my mom, grandma, and 4 year old niece. It was quite the experience. As it turns out our waitress is the room mate of some random dude from the past...you know, someone I had a one night stand with. She immediately recognized me and said I looked familiar. I knew who she was but pretended I didnt...then she carried on for like 5 minutes about cute I am and how much she liked my out fit ( which is pretty hot.) I could tell my parents were a tad embarrassed but got over quickly when I changed the subject to them.
My mom starts a new, higher paying job this Monday so she was eager to talk.
Grams, smashed her hand in the garage door and needed some sympathy from her First and Favorite grandson, which I gladly dished out.
My niece was all about telling me what she did last night in the swimming pool with her brother, my 8 year old nephew. I love those kids and couldnt imagine my like without them, I kinda feel like they're my kids too. I have always been very close with my family, especially my sister. And now I worship her children. My brother has three kids that I am not quite as close too but love them just the same. They live a couple hours away so I dont see them as often as I would like to but when I do see them, it's a great time.
Ok, another issue...I had the best opportunity to have sex with someone other than my boyfriend last night....and I declined!!!! I was so proud of myself, for exercising self control-that I rarely have. I had just talked to the bf on the phone and he ended the conversation with an
I love you" so there was no way I was going to see someone else. No way at all. I dont exactly love him but think I should give him the chance he deserves. Go me, right? With my morals and all :) new found moral at that.
Well, guess that's about it for now but would love to hear some feedback and opinions.
4 comments:
You better hush.... lol
Ace, I can see just why you would have that "problem!"
Shannon, thanks for visiting my blog...I have also read yours but didnt get a chance to leave a comment.
Im a big fan of my best friend kid..I love to play with her and buy her stuff..I feel like she is my kid sometimes. I think thats because I know that I might not have any of my own..but if she is the closest I come then I am lucky because she is one super cool kid.
Lookit you being sweet to your grandma..
YAY for you! Way to show some self control! LOL!
I’m sure I’ll be stopping by from time to time. Manders has good taste in friends. *grin*
Post a Comment