Monday, July 24, 2006

JUGS EXTRAVAGANZA

Ok, y'all...I dont exactly know how to explain it but I am gay dude who is crazy for the jugs. I love to see them and sometimes touch them. I usually dont but I LOVE to see them. Just ask Manders, she will tell you how much I love them. Oh, and hers are perfect. Full, Round, and Lovely...she should be very proud. I love it when she brings them to work on display. :)

Ok, on Saturday I was out grocery shopping and see this goddess approaching me. She is something out of a fashion magazine. Tall, bronzed skin, long/thick/full sandy-blondish hair. And the jugs were out loud and proud. She was hot, hot, hot. I watched her for a couple minutes when she passed by me and said "hey" to which I quickly ( not wanting to seem bizarre bcs I had been staring at her) replied "I like your shirt" and then we made small talk for a minute until grams came looking for me. The funny part? I dont even know what the hell the shirt looked like. :)

Saturday later in the day I see a not-as-hot-as-before girl coming towards me down the cosmetics aisel ( I told y'all I was gay..and out of foundation!! ) who was wearing this hooker like tank top that was a size or two too small. But there were the jugs. Sitting high and mighty as if they were better than real ones. I looked anyway and she smiled at me. I smiled back and asked how much they were. She busted up laughing and then said $7600...I got them 6yrs ago when they were more expensive. Then I helped her pick out a couple of lip glosses and some eye shadow. I wanted to go for a full make-over with her but she said she didnt wear blush or eye liner. Whatever, how many hookers you know dont wear blush and eye liner??? :)

5 comments:

~ Amanda X&O said...

I don't wear eyeliner or blush, so I guess that means I'm not a hooker. Hell yeah!

Kelli said...

It was awful nice to see you in the grocery store..glad you liked my shirt :)

Justin said...

that i did, but it was more about you than the shirt! lol...

Justin said...

Ace--dang it must be hard to lug those suckers around!!

and $7600 isnt really that much for quality implants. maybe if you'd been there and felt them as i did, you would agree.

Justin said...

consider it done, Ace. I will call and come cop a feel. :)