Well, I got a job. It is an office/clerical job...much like the last job I had...or at least I hope the new one is similar as I am not exactly sure just yet what it will be like. I have gone for orientation but will start working on Monday. I am pretty excited but not overly so, I dont want to face a let down so I am being low-key about it until it I know for sure. I wont be making a ton of money but anything is better than nothing.
As for the current situation between R and myself...it is ok. I am still not ready to discuss all of what went down with us...just know that things have calmed down...for now. I am not very optimistic about things but you never know...anything is possible. I just hope things will stay calm between us...
Well, thats it for now. I will return with details about the new job and such...
Justin, out for now
No comments:
Post a Comment