Well, it seems like things are finally starting to turn around for me.
I found a job. I started last Monday...it might not be exactly what I want but at least it is not waiting tables or in a restaurant of any kind. I am doing verifications for a company called Data Exchange. It is Mon-Fri daytime...it doesnt pay a lot but thats ok.
I filed my taxes. I got an earned income credit and my return doubled. I am even getting a refund from the state this year. With the stimulus check I will get almost $1300 back. That should take care of all my fines I have not paid yet, get my drivers license back, and everything....I should be able to buy a car within six months now...
I just hope things continue this way. I am so optimistic and eager that I just cant wait. It has been so long since I could be proud of myself and that day is finally coming. My sister said on the phone today that she is proud of me for getting everything taken care of and getting my life back on track. It will be so nice not to have to worry about having fines hanging over my head and so fucking awesome to have a drivers license again...and to have a car again...well, that would be the very best thing ever...
Justin, looking forward to the future...
No comments:
Post a Comment