Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fuuny how quickly things can change...

As if the last week was not enough of a whirl wind...the last couple days sure have been.

When L got here on Friday he told me he did want me to go on vacation with them. I was hesitant but R talked me into going saying that it would seem rude and childish if I didnt go. I decided to concede this one since I really wanted to go. Keep in mind that the whole time R has been saying how much he really wants me to go but I could tell there was something on his mind.

This morning we woke up in a good mood. Everything seemed to be going well...like we were going to have a good day. Man, was I ever wrong. I noticed sometime mid-morning that R was acting strange. I tried to be sweet and ask him repeatedly what was wrong. He kept telling me nothing but was also avoiding me and would not make eye contact with me. I was pretty much told to leave him alone and he continued to be distant. I finally told him I would call my mom and have her take me to my nephews party bcs I didnt want R to go if he is going to be in such a shitty mood. Well, he finally broke down and told me that he does not think he can afford to take me on vacation with them. I felt like I had been punched in the throat...it hurt my feelings very badly. I hope that now he feels like shit too. How will it all turn out...? Will he make nice with me...or will this tension continue until they leave for vacation and I end up leaving R for good.

Justin, so hurt and confused I just cant even think straight...

No comments: