Thursday, February 01, 2007

MORE ISSUES & DRAMA TOO

It's official: I hate my job again. Circumstances have not been on my side, that's for sure.
I do not want to go into great detail here, some of you already know them anyway but I hope to be moving upward and onward soon...very soon.

Nothing else exciting has really happened to me lately. I did finish up my community service hours, which was kinda nice. No more of that hanging over my head.

My car has been acting crazy again which really has me worried. I am not really sure what to do about it. I am thinking the repair shop told the dealership what was really wrong with the car and the dealership told them to just do a quick fix that would last until the warranty runs out. It's too bad for them that it did not work bcs now I am going to take it back into the shop. I am thinking of offering the owner of the shop a little "incentive" if he will be on my side this time. I need the car fixed and fixed right. Completely fixed too...not just something that will hold up for a while.

That's about it for now...Oh, the Russian dude I have been exchanging emails with for the last couple months wrote that he loves me. He "said" it twice in the same email. So weird, bcs he hardly knows me. I will never type those words in an email to him so he might be in store for a little heartache. I feel a little bad but I have done nothing to lead him on this much. Being friendly to someone via emails is not romantic. His life is so different than mine, so he is prolly just clutching at straws. Poor guy, I might just end up being his pen pal forever bcs I feel like he has no one else. It's sad...

Gotta get Y'all.
Much love, Justin the juglover ( FYI: the jugs who were the inspiration behind this blog no longer reads it so I will prolly be changing the title soon.)

No comments: