It is all I can think about. It makes everything almost impossible. Even simple everyday things like brushing my teeth takes a huge amount of effort. I am back to taking the hardcore pain pills that make me so deadheaded I can barely focus my eye sight. I just hope it eases up soon...
My newest niece is almost a year old! I cant believe it's been a whole year already. She is such a doll. Of course all the kids in my family are gorgeous...it's weird how they are all so good looking.
Here she is...I think she is going to be a redhead just like her uncle the juglover!
She looks completely different than she did when she was a newborn, almost like a different girl. That's her being held by my other niece, Missy Poo, otherwise known as Kiah. Oh, and that's my sister holding both of them, she's Kiah's mom. And Daniel's mom too.

Well, gotta go for now but stay tuned for updates on my back situation...we might need to join hands in prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment