Monday, January 08, 2007

I am back..sorry for my absense

Hey everybody! Here we are in 2007, it's the 8th already and this is my first post of the new year.

So much has happened to me already this year....

I bought a new car. Not brand new but new to me. It's 2000 gold four door Saturn. I like it a lot. It gets great gas mileage and seems more "me" than my Grand Am did. It's nothing fancy or anything just a cute little car that will get me where I need to go.

I have been involved in several threeways with a couple. They were getting a little attached so I have decided to take a break from them for now. I do like them but they are a couple who should not depend on me for anything sexual...but they were starting to.

Gayle's car got stolen so she will be getting a new car soon as well. I just hope the insurance will give her a fair deal so she can get something she really wants.

Gotta jet for now, much love everybody.

Justin

No comments: