Friday, January 19, 2007

The Kids

These are my sister's kids...I just adore both of them and cant imagine our lives without them.

Up first is Daniel, who is nine. Then there's Kiah, who we call Missy Poo, she's four.




Adorable, arent they? I love them so much I cant stand it. Daniel spent the night at my house last night...we had such a blast. He is such a smart and well spoken child. He is very brainy and I think he will be very successful in life. Missy Poo? Well, she's another story...she's very outspoken and athletic. I also think she will be successful but in an entirely different way. She's a riot with her crazy personality, there's no telling what she will say or do! I love every second I spend with both of these beautiful, brilliant kids. I only wish I had had a couple just like them...

No comments: