I am blah today. So tired and sick to my stomach too. Not really sure why but hope I feel better tomorrow.
I had a non-stop weekend this past weekend. Late night on Friday followed by a trip to Kansas on Sat for one of my nephew's b-day party. It was alright, there was so many freakin kids there. Kids that I dont know too. It was kinda freaky. The trip of course, took all damn day too. I hate having to go up there for something bcs even though it's only an hour and a half drive, it always turns into a day long affair. I had an alright time though.
Other than that, I didnt really do a whole lot, at all. I needed to get some shizz done but after being gone all freakin day long on Sat, Sun was a lazy day. I need at least one day out of the weekend for just lounging. For real, I need it. I just dont feel right if I dont get my one day of laying around watching tv, and being absolutely lazy. I dont shower or even change out of my pj's. I go to bed that night wearing the same thing I had on when I woke up that morning. No, it's not gross, it's not like I am dirty or anything. Just lazy, but we all deserve days like that occassionally.
So, there we go: my exciting weekend. Can you guys handle it? I dont know...so much excitement is not for the faint of heart :)
much love to all my peeps,
Justina
No comments:
Post a Comment