For the second time in the last couple months, I have to put my car in the shop. Fuckin' sux! I hate that I will have to be without it again. I almost wish I still had my Grand Am...at least it didnt need to go into the repair shop all the time. I am so over having this Saturn. I pretty much hate it now. It only "worked" for the first couple weeks I had it...since then it's been all downhill. The best part? Everything that has gone wrong with it has not been covered by the warranty...I have had to pay for it. It pissed me off bcs why have a warranty if it's good for nothing?
Ok, enough bitching but I had to get that out there. I traded in a not-so-reliable car for one that at this moment seems less reliable than the other one did.
JUGGY
No comments:
Post a Comment