Friday, February 02, 2007

Things might be looking up

Work has been going ok, I need to make sure I am on my toes every moment of the day. I should anyway, but sometimes you have 20 things going at once, with four different sales reps, on a number of digital presses...you might forget one or two small details that could turn into a huge ordeal. I supose that's the case with a lot of jobs.

I am hoping to take a trip somewhere with my tax refund. Not sure where just yet...maybe Dallas. Somewhere close but still like a vacation. Of course, I will have Mackie go with me wherever I end up going. I would like to go back to OKC for the weekend but he just went last weekend without me so if I want him to go, I might have to choose another city. This plan is still in the beginning phase so who knows what could happen, I just need to get away and have some fun. I have my share of fun here but I really need to have some out-of-town fun. Mackie wants to go to the bathouse in Dallas on a Friday and then get a hotel room Sat morning, go out to the clubs that night, and then come home on Sun...which sounds pretty fun to me. Except when we do trips like that we only really see each other and spend time together is during the drive there and back home. That's ok, when the drives are five hours each way.

Ok guys, I need to get back to work now.

Everyone have a great weekend,
Juggy

No comments: