Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ramblings

Ok, the last post was about my car in the shop. That was covered by the warranty. However, it messed up again the same day I got it back. Now, it's going back in. Still Fucking Sux!

Why are there people in the world who ignorantly float by life? While the rest of us have to pick up the slack? So much unfairness it makes me want to scream!!! I wont go into great detail about this but I will say what goes around comes around...

On to other news: Remember when the Eclipse got stolen? It was two months ago...Gayle is getting a check for a nice sized amount that she is using to get a Jeep Liberty. Sounds good, right? The only drawback is that's it's white. I simply do not like white cars, they're too plain for me. And hard to keep clean.

I really do not have much to say right now...kind-of boring life right now. I do not mind that though.

Oh, the Russian guy who I was corresponding with? I finally broke down and told him we should only be friends. How could he possibly expect to have a serious relationship via the internet? Without even being able to meet in person...that's just crazy. He did not take it well. At all. I feel badly about how it went down but wish him all the best.

That's it folks...I'm out.

Much love!

No comments: