I am in a very pissy mood today....
I fell this moring on my icy driveway and now my back is absolutely killing me. That is only part of the problem though. Everything is pissing me off these days. For real, everything. I normally do not have such a short fuse so I do not know what my problem is.
Work is insane. Rebecca quit and my bosses gave me all of her accounts. Exciting, right? Hell no. I didnt want them. My work has doubled in the last week. Not that I mind, but damn....See, I told you guys I was cranky. I have had to really force myself to be nice the last couple of weeks. At work and at home. Maybe I should try to stay drunk all the time bcs I am a really happy drunk. Kidding, kidding. It would be impossible to stay drunk all the time.
Nothing new or exciting to report. I had a threesome a couple of days ago and then woke up the next day with a fever blister (cold sore, whatever you want to call it.) So, I was less than happy about that one. The threesome itself was ok, both guys were attractive ( one more than the other of course. ) The sex was pretty good too but the less attractive guy was way too into me. Not literally but he did try. I did find myself into both of them...literally but at different times. In fact me and one of the dudes double penetrated the other guy. He loved it and was yelling "harder, harder!" Everything I said to him, he responded "yes, sir." The whole experience was a bit weird but hey, a threeway is still a threeway no matter how weird.
That's it everybody, I am cranky and do not feel like typing anymore.
I will attempt to do a more light hearted post very soon.
Much love, Justin with cold sore. :( so gross.....
No comments:
Post a Comment