Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another post...

In recent weeks my dating life has been so much different than ever before. After the George fiasco, I kind of stayed away from dating. I have been exchanging emails with a man from Russia, who is very nice but so young and naive. He is so different than I am. Of course, that's mostly because he lives in Russia where it's not really acceptable to be gay. I can only imagine what his life must really be like. I kinda feel sorry for him. I also have been talking to this cowboy from McAlister who is practically ready to get married...despite the fact that we have yet to meet in person. Weird, no? He is nice, aggressive, and pushy all in one. I have not completely discounted him yet though.

Christmas is almost here and I have yet to begin my shopping. Since we have so many kids in my family the adults drew names. I got Heather, my lesbian step sister. I have no idea what to get her! It's supposed to be "secretive" so I cant really ask for suggestions either. Hmm....what should I get her that she will like? So far I have come up with a gift card from Bath & Body works bcs I know how much she likes their products. That seems like taking the easy way out though so I will just have to keep brainstorming. lol...

Sometimes kids can be so funny. Today while I was home for lunch Kiah, my four year old niece was showing me her new pink Converse high top tennis shoes. I asked her where she got them and she replied from her mom. But then followed that up with "we didnt pay for them though!" and busted out laughing as she said told me she was just kidding. I thought it was hilarious too. That girl just kills me...both my sister's kids have had excellent speaking skills that came to them at a very young age. I think it's bcs we talk to them like they are adults. I can rememer when Daniel, who is now nine, was three and I was asking him about something and he asked me what his options were. I was like youre three what do you know about options!! Just another hilarious moment with my sister's hilarious kids...I cant imagine who are lives would be without them...

Much love and Happiest of Holidays to everybody!
Justin the former juglover.

No comments: