After two months Mackie and I have finally talked and made up. It's kinda nice that a ten minute phone call can change things so drastically. We are now friends again....
I have been meaning to call him but didnt just because things have been so strained in my life that I didnt want any more drama. As it turns out he has been waiting ( and wanting ) me to call him. I did miss him and have thought about him a lot. I have already lost a good friend and didnt want to lose another one. It's hard enough to make friends so I feel I should do what I can to retain the ones I already have. Besides that, we have been friends for eleven years now...making him the longest friendship I have ever had. I love him and I am glad things are back on track.
In other news...there is no other news. My life is quite simple these days. With the exception of oversleeping this am. I woke when my alarm went off and the next thing I know grams is waking me up and telling me it's 9am. Shit! Late again and I hate to be late. Oh well, at least I have an understanding boss and people in my dept who wont hold a simple mistake against me. I am very thankful for both of those things.
Until later my peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment