Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Workplace idiots

Ok, I love my job but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Since Rebecca quit and they dumped all of her accounts on me, it has been quite different. I love my new sales reps but damn they are difficult. Especially the one who is the "#1" sales rep in the company. He is such a diva!
Ok, here's the real reason for my post...it's Gloria. AGAIN! See earlier post concerning her. She is such a stupid bitch that I am sick of going behind her and fixing her mistakes. :(
UGH! Today I have had to edit/change all of the tickets she turned in. In my opinion if she cant turn in a complete and accurate ticket she should not get the commission for the project. If I am the one who has to do all the work, then I should!!!!

Ok, I do not want this to be an all hateful post....

In other news, one of my at-work boyfriends, Chris who we all call Tina, is getting a divorce from his wife. It's kind-of sad but he seems to be taking it really well. Even though she is pregnant again. WOW! Pregnant and getting a divorce??? Sad, really.

My other at-work boyfriend, Jeff his wife is in love with me. She wants to be my new best friend...which is ok with me. She is very nice but I just hope that my being friends with her will not affect my work place romance with Jeff. He is the nicest guy here and I love to visit with him...it's totally non-sexual!

Gotta jet for now, Much Love Everybody!!!

No comments: