I have had food poisoning for the last three days but now I am back to normal just in time for Thanksgiving...which is my favorite holiday. I know what you're thinking, why not Christmas? I do love Christmas but Thanksgiving is all about family and food. Two of my fave things. I love being with all of my family and all of us eating together around my mom's huge dining room table. For real, it seats like sixteen of us and there's always a kid's table next to it too. This year I am making the pies. A pumpkin, pecan, and a pumpkin cheesecake. My mom is making fudge so she told me three pies would be plenty. Also, her mother in law is bringing two chocolate pies. I am getting hungry while typing this! :0)
In other news: I am currently single and not hating it. ; )
I have not been on any dates or anything in a couple of weeks but I am optimistic about finding someone to share my time with...not just my bed. Of course he will be invited into it but prolly not on the first date. Who am I kidding, it prolly will be! I will keep you posted bcs I do have a couple of prospects lined up. I could not go out anywhere this past weekend bcs of the food poisoning. But this next one...it's on.
I need to post something here about my grandmother. She is truly the most amazing woman. She has been supportive thru out my entire life. I just dont know who I would be today if it hadnt been for her being there for me. I have shared a house with her for the last 15 years and I only hope we can live together for another 15. She is my best friend and I only hope she knows how much she means to me. ( She does not read this, I just needed to get that out. ) She has stood beside me even when I didnt deserve it. I have been very fortunate to have someone like her in my life and always looking out for me, taking care of me, and giving a kick in the ass when it was needed to. I hope each of you out there has someone like my grams in your life. If you do, make sure they know what they mean to you.
That's it folks, enjoy your Thankgiving, appreciate your families and loved ones, and be HAPPY. It will make a difference in your daily life if you change your attitudes and strive for happiness. Seriously, happiness is everything to me. Well, that and eating the entire pumpkin cheesecake tomorrow! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment