I talked with George last Friday night. I told him exactly how I felt and how shitty I thought everything that had happened was. He apologized and we talked for a bit. Then he called Sat and we talked more...then on Sunday I called him and he was busy cleaning up as his roomated family was coming over. He didnt call back that day so I called him Monday. I left him a message and he has yet to call me back ( today is Wednesday by the way.) At this point I am wondering what the hell is his problem? Why would he bother to make up with me if he was going to just blow me off again? I have really had it this time...really. I will try my best to be friends with him when I see him but as for dating, he is out of the game for good. Forever.
In other news: August and I are getting along great. When we chat, he makes me smile a lot. I just wish he lived in the same town bcs I could really see us together.
I am really missing my friends lately. Jessica is so busy at her job as am I, that we dont have time to chat anymore. Which really sucks. I miss her like crazy. Mackie and I have not talked since I left Arkansas that day. He text messaged me and we exchanged a texts back and forth but nothing was resolved, perhaps it never will be. ???
As for everything else: my job is going good, as far as I know anyway. I have really come into my own here. I hope I stay forever.
Thanksgiving is coming up soon and I have volunteered to make the pies. From scratch. I am totally ready, it has been too long since I have made a pie. I will be making a pumpkin cheesecake, a pecan pie, and then prolly buying a regular pumpkin pie. Hell, I might even make an apple pie too or maybe a chocolate one. I plan to make at least four...but have yet to really narrow it down to the final four. :-) whatever the outcome is, I am sure they will all be delicious.
Much love to all those out there planning their own Thanksgivings.
No comments:
Post a Comment