Thursday, November 02, 2006

NO MORE GEORGE

So, I have reached my limits with George. I have been growing increasingly tired of his games...the games that he insists he does not play. Whatever, dude I have been in the gay dating scene long enough to recognize games when I come across them. The last straw was when he stood me up Tuesday night. I had mentioned that I wanted to go out bcs it was Halloween. He said he would go but something about it told me he would not show up. I talked to him after work and told him I was going to take a little nap. He asked me to call him when I woke up but he didnt answer when I called. That is not unusual for him though, he never answers his phone so I always end up leaving a message but sometimes refuse to. It's like every time he calls me and I cant answer ( like in the shower or something ) he doesnt answer the next time I call him, for real. It didnt take long before I started to notice this pattern. Plus, there has been this kind-of weirdness between us and the whole deal with the rule at his job is an issue too. When I asked about it he said "were still talking, arent we?" Hello, cant you just answer a question? Damn, he is always so elusive too. Cant he just once give a straight answer?
When he didnt show up Tuesday, I called him about 10:30 to ask if he was coming or on his way and of course, he didnt answer. But, he called Wednesday morning while I was at work and left a message saying that he fell asleep. No "I'm sorry" or anything. Just "I fell asleep."

So, you know what? Fuck him. I am done with him and his games...

On to something more: I did get a lot of attention from other men while at the bar Tuesday. So much that I have no worries about a man shortage in my life. If I am not going to be with George, then that leaves me free to explore other options...and explore I will. ;-)

Until next time, Justin
PS: Sorry about the gap in between posts, I have been too cranky and tired to post.

No comments: