Friday, September 29, 2006

What the hell

Did you ever have one of those days where you should have just stayed home? That day was/is today for me...

Tons of drama, problems, and plain old shit at work today. We're talking all kinds of stupid, weirdo stuff here. It was one of the worst ever. I sometimes wonder why I stay. I suppose I am glutton for the punishment. Or perhaps I keep hoping things will get better...and they do but only for a short time. My job is one of those bizarre ones that a good day is really good, and then a bad day is a really fucking awful mess of a bad day. I worry about the character of a lot of the people who I work with...for real. They certainly scare me but not in the literal sense that I fear them. I can more than take care of myself, if it came down to it. Never lost a fight or been beat up except for my first boyfriend and he rushed me and knocked me down from behind. Hello, unexpected. Anyways, I dont think it would ever come to that here but I am just saying....


My b-day weekend plans are ruined. My guest isnt coming and my b=day party with my family is the only one I will have this year...what a way to turn thirty. I hate my b-day, I have never had a good one that I can recall. Something happens every year to mar the day. I think I might end up changing the date or just forgetting about it completely. Listen to me, going on and on with my sympathy for myself. How pathetic.

I am going to wrap this up, as it is my most blue post yet. I hope a day like this never happens again. But if it does I will be ready and not take the poor me approach....I will come out swinging. And that's a promise, bitches.

Gotta jet....

No comments: