Today is my one year anniversary at my job!! Hell yeah, baby! I made it thru the first year. I have made some friends, a few almost enemies, and had lots of ups and downs. Lots of laughter too. Even with all the drama and day-to-day madness this really is one of the most fun, and better jobs I have ever had. It might not pay that much but there are other perks that make up for it. Like free health insurance ( with my back issues, it really helped, ) quarterly bonuses that can be pretty nice, and I live like 7 minutes away too. My boss is gay and that has been a plus too. I think he kinda paved the way for homos here. I have never had any problems at all. No comments, nothing. Which means a great deal to me because I have had some really shitty jobs before...never again though. I intend to stay at this one until they force me to leave.
I hope all you guys are as lucky as I am to have found a job that allows you to be yourself, no matter who or what you are. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment