Why is it that people, who you thought were your friends, suddenly are not? Why is it that friendships come with stipulations? That you didnt even know were there.
Maybe I am too trusting or have too much faith in someone... that I am completely shocked when I realize they were like this all along. I am a caring person who tries to look for some "good" in everyone.
I just dont get it when someone turns on you for what seems like a completely insignificant situation that you didnt think was worthy of such a strong reaction...
This prolly doesnt make sense to most of you, but it will to someone.
Perhaps the fault is mine in believing in someone to have understanding that clearly isnt there.
Who knows, but in the future I will be sure to avoid making such a bad call in judgement.
I am still doing so much better with the back situation. I would say by the time my 30th b-day comes around I will be almost back to "normal."
much love to those of you who are the geniune, caring, and sincere people I believe you to be. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment