My 30th b-day is quickly approaching. A lot of people are like 'oh, sorry.' But, I am not. I am looking forward to it, like it's an accomplishment. For those of you who really know me and my past, you all understand why. I wont even mind having to say I'm thirty either. Not exactly looking forward to that part, but it's ok. I will be having a bash to commemorate the occassion with my family that should be a blast. It will be just a small part of my week long celebration.
The festivities will start off with a visit from my guy in OKC, that I blogged about a while back, he will here for the weekend before my b-day. Then the family party, then a dinner out with friends, then going to Arkansas for the weekend to see Mackie, who will start to be younger than I am this year. I dont see any reason to lie about my age and he does. It's a tragedy, really. Why would someone feel like lying about your age is so important? It's ridiculous!! So petty and dumb. I feel like if someone will lie about something as unimportant as their age, what else will they lie about? Probably anything is my guess...
Back issue update: still going to physical therapy but really getting better.
I have drastically reduced the amount of pills I take each day. I used to take between 10 to 12 a day through out the day but now I only take them as needed. Sometimes I take 2 or 3, sometimes I go almost all day without needing one. I think it depends on the amount of activity I do or how much walking I do at work. All I know is that I am more than freakin ready to resume my whore-like lifestyle! Ok, so not whore-like but I am missing the dating scene. Also missing all my "see-them-once-a-month-boyfriends" but they have all agreed that I am worth waiting for and they are all anticipating when they will get to "see" me again. :)
much love everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment