I did not have a typical Monday today...
First, work was not bad. Not even close to the usual hell that is my Monday morning at subway after being off on Sundays and my usual "polish" is missing... things are just out of sort and not how I like them...usually. Today the money and bread counts were both correct over the weekend and everything...
Then, my sister called to say my mom was going to the er for chest pains. She was admitted but so far they have not really found anything they can exactly pinpoint is the problem...at least not yet. they are still testing her and treating her as though she had a heart attack. Hopefully things will pan out and she can go home tomorrow...
Next, I saw Jesse. Jesse Ray Hall. My cousin who I was closer to than anyone else in my family for a long time. He and I shared many, many laughs and good times together...He was my best friend but he didnt know it. Maybe he did but quietly allowed it. He was always more like my brother... anyway, before today I had not seen or spoke to him in over 5yrs. I hope now he will forgive me and we can move on past it all...
It was a huge deal to me. I hope it was to him too. I hope he is curious about me and my life as I am of his. He has three children and I am stranger to them. All bcs of the things I did while I was on drugs...
Finally, I had an awkward conversation with rod about meth. he brought it up but was not prepared for how far I would take it and tried like always to end it. I pushed a little but have learned that is not the way to approach him... not that there really is a good way to approach him...
In conclusion, my day was definitely different. Glad its over. Hope tomorrow is better.
Justin, sleepy...
No comments:
Post a Comment