Saturday, August 18, 2012

Life's a damn mess

Thankfully my mom went home from the hospital after just one night...

The rest of my life is still in the toilet....

Work sucks. I am not sure why I am so scared to let go and find another job. I do hate it tho. Only the paycheck and some of the kids who work for me make it worthwhile. How I do love those kids...some of them anyhow. Its great how some of them touch my life and I influence theirs... and the rest of them are just there for a paycheck only.

Work is hell. R has not eaten in two days. And barely slept any as well. Its so obvious...and he has so little respect for me that he simply does not care...I would give anything to get him off the drugs. I cant bring myself to just "walk away" right now. What would become of him? Why do I care? He doesnt...

The check engine light in my car come on this morning. Yeah, its 5 yrs old with only 57k miles...wtf. So, I took it to auto zone and they hooked it up to the machine for me. They say its a blown fuse or a loose wire somewhere...not something I can fix myself. Great. Just when things might possibly be looking up for me financially my care breaks down. So I made an appt with Earnie who fixed my Pt cruiser. It will be another 3 days b4 he can get to it and I cant drive it much either...So no looking at apts for me today. I dont wanna rent an apt here in Owasso but dont wanna drive back and forth from Tulsa either...God, what a mess.

I need to dig deep and find the strength to do what I know I gotta do. But Im scared.

No comments: