It's Sunday and we just finished up breakfast...that I cooked. I must say it was great. Sausage, eggs, and biscuits and gravy. Yum.
I just realized that I now have almost everything I ever wanted. An adoring husband, a stepchild that's not annoying, ( and that doesnt live with us full-time ) and a lovely home. I have always wanted to be a housewife and mother... I know it's weird but I cant change how I am.
I am a little nervous bcs it could all disappear in an instant but I wont allow that to interfere with my happiness. It would be irrational for me to do that. I am going to live in the moment and enjoy things...
I do love my life with R. He does make me happy, even if I am not always able to tell him so out loud.
Gotta go, y'all.
Much luv,
Justin, the best gay stepmother EVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment