I am feeling much better today. About everything.
My illness is gone. It's amazing to me how one day I am feeling awful and have a fever and then the next I am just fine.
R and I have also patched things up. We discussed everything and love each other so much that we really had no choice but to work things out.
M is on his way here for a visit. I hope like hell that everything goes well...meaning that he and R will get along. Not only get along but like each other. I am also hoping that teasing and making fun of me is not their common ground...but if it is, I will be happy to play along to keep the peace. They are both very important to me so I am hoping that everything will work out and I will not be put in the middle of them.
In other news, my Mom just came by. She and step-dad were in town having lunch so she brought my W2 and some new contact lenses to me. Her dad is an eye dr so I have always gotten my lenses for free, which has always been greatly appreciated.
Well, that's about it for now. Things have turned around for me in the last twenty four hrs and I could not be more pleased about it.
Much Luv,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment