Things are going pretty good.
Nothing good or bad to report.
R and I are getting along good. Little spats here and there, you know normal couple "discussions."
Overall, my day to day life is good. Nothing to really complain about. My back has been hurting pretty bad lately, but I have come to expect it so it's not really newsworthy :(
L is still here, until tomorrow. Even though this has been a four day visit, it hasnt been bad at all.
I really do like the kid. He can be a bit hyper now and then but that's just a normal kid.
Things have been going good but there's still something bothering me. I cant quite put my finger on it though. I think I will feel more content once I get a job. I do want to go back to work but am also kind of hesitant about it too. I just hate the thought of me working and then coming home to all the housework too...bcs I know that's whats in store. R has said he will help me out once I am working but I dont really see him doing too much...especially not the laundry.
I am out of thing to say...for now.
Much luv,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment