Life is good.
No news, be it good or bad. Everything is still going very well.
There's just one thing...I seem to have lost my sex drive. I am still attracted to R, I just dont ever seem to want sex. R has been asking for it for the last two or three days and last night I gave in.
I didnt want sex at all. The whole time I was hoping it was almost over. R didnt do anything wrong or anything that I dont like, I just wasnt into it. I cant figure this out. Why do I all of a sudden not want sex anymore? I am not doing anyone else or even masturbating, so it's puzzling...
I cant exactly talk to R about this either. He thinks I dont want him anymore, or that there's someone else. Somehow I have got to get myself jazzed up for more sex. R told me the other
night that he didnt think I was physically attracted to him anymore and "If we dont have anything physical then we dont have anything at all." So, I guess I better want more sex or I will be dumped. Or at least that's how it sounded. If we dont have sex as regular as he would like he pouts, so it's not like it's he doesnt notice. He pressures me a lot...he would tell you that he doesnt but I am here to tell you that he does. Maybe if he wasnt all over me all the time I would want more sex. ??? I think so...
I know this post was about R but it was not bitching. Or whining and crying. So, I think this one is acceptable.
Much luv,
Justin, who has lost his mojo
No comments:
Post a Comment