I went in today to hear the results of my mri...I have what's called trigger points. They are like balls of fire within a muscle. I have one on each side of my spine. They are so swollen and inflamed that they are caused my lower lumber discs #L1 and L2 to bulge. So freakin' painful that I hate to even move at this point. I am pushing forward though, I really have no other choice. I must work to maintain my job as my health insurance is thru my job. I would want to keep my job even if my insurance wasn't thru it. I am now going to physical therapy that my co-pay is $30 per session and I will end up doing either eight or nine sessions. I will have to morgage my house to pay all these medical bills and then log in extra hours on the topless dancing runway to pay my mortgage. :) I just hope my back gets better so I can resume my pole dancing side career. lol....
On another note: I am still with my worthless boyfriend who I have not seen in person in 5 weeks. He is so history as soon as I see him. But I just dont know when I will feel well enough to treck all the way over to his house. I am seriously considering an over the phone break up. But then I will still have to see him in person after that bcs I have a couple of his movies. That I am certain he wants back. Oh well, I will figure something out...eventually. He must suspect something is different, I mean we dont even talk everyday! Most of the time when he calls me I let it go to voice mail bcs I just cant deal with him whining about how much he misses me or how much he wants to see me. I just want to tell him " if you would drive, we wouldnt have this problem." Have I mentioned he doesnt drive? Yeah, he doesnt and doesnt plan on ever driving again. I am like whatever, I wouldnt let a couple of accidents keep me from driving. Waiting for a ride and stuff all the time would be like being in prison!! And who the hell wants that?
Well, friends, I will let y'all know how the physial therapy goes or if worse comes to worse: what hospital room to send the flowers too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment