Hey there, to all my loved ones out there. I unfortunately do not have anything new or exciting to post. Seriously, nothing. With my back still in the same state, I have no life at all right now. With the exception of taking my dog outside and going to work, I literally spend every minute in bed or on the sofa. Glamorous, right? I am so looking forward to getting back to my normal, non-moral having ways. :) I am pretty much single again and looking to start dating again, or at least my version of dating. I hope to have some excitement to blog about soon, as I am sure most are sick of reading my rants about my back pain/issues. I am going back to the specialist next week and will prolly go in for an MRI...for which I hope my insurance co-pay isn't a gazillion dollars. Even if it is, you know I will be getting one anyway.
Back to the bf thing: I am currently still with him, but only because lack of opportunity to break it off. He has had some dramatic events in his life as well over the last month. A death in his famuly, his dad diagnosed with cancer, and his best friend in the hospital having valve replacement surgery ( in her heart no less ) so what kind of bitch would I be to dump him while he has so much sadness already? Besides that, I am not about to drive all the way across town with my back hurting so bad just to break up with him...and it's like 104 degrees outside.
I will have my "talk" with him as soon as I am better and his life isn't so soap opera. I hate it that I have to put it off but have no other choice right now. He is in love with me so I think breaking up over the phone would be cruel and heartless. And I am neither. I will keep y'all posted on my romantic situation...stay tuned because single Justin (juglover) will have some great dating stories. For real, like two or three a week. Adventurous, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment