Monday, August 07, 2006

Same old, Same old

Still no change in the back situation. I am eagerly awaiting my next appt with the specialist for the next round of back shots. Hurts like hell but should help in the long run. At least I hope. If not, it will be physical therapy. Which is not appealing to me at all. I am only 29 and it just seems weird that I should need physical therapy. Makes me feel old, like I am in my 50's or something. I am hoping for some relief soon so I can get my new house together. I am dying to make it look pretty. Of course all the furniture and stuff is already in place but I am talking about hanging pictures on the walls and stuff like that. My grandma has organized the kitchen and is still getting a lot of things like that together but the decorating is my thing. If not, it will end up looking like an old lady lives there...even though one does, it doesn't have to look like it! So, for now I am still dealing with the pain and dead-headed feeling and forcing myself to carry on. Wish me luck everyone, cause I sure need it.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I sure hope so...

It just seems weird that I need pt.