Well, things had been going well for me lately. Until a couple days ago they got really shitty.
Firstly, my grandma died thurs morning at 4:50 am. I was there and spoke to her before she passed...thankfully. It was my dad's mom, Jewel. She was 90 yrs old and had always had a lot of health problems for as long as I can remember. She will be missed by many.
Next we have R. He decided that the best time to cheat on me would be when I was in the hospital watching my grandma die. So nice of him, right? He is a real class act. I discovered a tulsa cricket phone number in his phone that he had called a couple of times and called it myself. It was of course a gay dude on the message... R will not admit anything. He is such a sneaky piece of shit. He just lied to me about meeting up with an old trick of his in the city last week but he insists that they only had lunch... like I am so stupid to believe him. So, now I will be moving out next week when I can get it all together and leave for good in one trip. God, how I hate him now. He has made me the fool for the last time.
Justin, completely fucked up about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment