Monday, September 28, 2009

So long, no post

Well, things are good with me right now.

I am constantly busy running my store...being the sole manager with no assistant can be rough.

Things with R and me are good right now too. Nothing major to report...it seems we finally settled into a comfortable existence with each other. I do love him so...we celebrated our 2 year anniversary last week. We went to dinner and then to the casino for drinks...we both had free money points come in the mail so its not like we wasted any money gambling...

Also, this week is my b-day. I am 33 this year. I cant believe it. I am now in my mid thirties....
But, I am finally in a great relationship. I am gainfully employed at a job where I am my own boss. I have a car that gets me around. I have my own bank account with which I pay my own bills. I am also still in good health too. I have a great family that I adore...especially my sisters kids. So, all in all my life is pretty damn good.

There is only one thing that is missing. It is my grams. I miss her so damn much. She has always been my biggest fan and life without her around is different for me even after so long. I do see her from time to time and talk to her on the phone though. I am more thankful than I have the words to express that she forgave me and allowed me back into her life and loves me just as unconditionally now and she did before all the stupid shit I did to her while she was trying to help me...God, I hope one day I can get past the guilt.

So, thats about it. Life is good, almost great. I am thankful for everything I have...and happy that I do, in fact have a life worth living and being grateful for.

Justin, 33

No comments: