As with most things in my life...once something starts going well, everything else falls apart.
I have got a job and am bringing home a paycheck every week. But, it is kinda small.
I have paid off all my fines. But, it took every dime of my tax return...both state and federal.
I have completed all my dui classes. But, that too has cost bigtime.
I am now able to get my drivers license reinstated. It will cost more than the classes did. And...I have to pay extra to get this non-owner liability insurance...I guess since I was caught driving without a license, I am not sure why.
The very part is that I have managed to buy a car. I dont exactly have it yet but it should happen in just three more days. I have to go Monday morning and get insurance, then go get my license reinstated. Once those two things are completed...I should be driving my new car. It is a 2005 chevy cobalt, 4 door, white, and very cute. It is the LS version and has lots of cool features. It has really nice aluminum wheels, a spoiler, and power everything with lots of controls on the steering wheel too. I dont really like a white car but I will make the exception for this one. I really like it a lot. It only has 40,000 miles on it which is not bad for a three year old car. I just have to make sure everything goes according to plan on Monday morning. Oh, God, please let this happen for me...But, it has caused lots of problems between R and myself. I wont go into them but it has been bad. Really bad... He says that the car is not the reason...but it mostly is. I love him and want things to work out between us. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what happens. I really just hope I get the car. It is the only thing missing in my life right now and I want it so bad. It is a much nicer and newer car than I was expecting to get, and I can afford it.
until next time...
Justin, licensed driver and car owner.
No comments:
Post a Comment