Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hmm

R told me last weekend that he is taking his ten year old on a vacation. He followed this up with the fact that they would like me to go but he needs me to pay for my own tickets...to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. I would only have a couple weeks and one payday before time to leave. I told him I would most likely not be able to save enough money before then so I would not be going. Well, now he wants me to go and says he can pay for my tickets...I wonder what will really happen. Will I go? Will I stay home? Hmm...

Things are going pretty good lately. R is definitely keeping something from me...I can feel it. I dont think he is doing anything wrong or anything like that...but there is something. He has hinted several times that his ex-wife and oldest son are driving him crazy lately...I think they want money or something from him and he is stressed trying to figure out how to appease everyone at the same time...but that is just a theory. I hope he can work things out soon so they dont negatively effect our relationship. We still bicker and stuff ( like everyone else ) but for the most part things have been alright lately... he says things that hurt my feelings almost daily...but I am overly sensitive too...and I am sure I do the same thing to him without intending to...

I am still watching my sisters kids. Most of the time I just have K, who is my five year old niece. She is pretty easy for the most part but can get annoying if not entertained. I make sure we go for a bike ride everyday and make something like jello or muffins or something too...and we sit and color together for a couple hours every afternoon so she is usually satifisied with that. D, who is my ten year old nephew spends most of the summer at my dad's so I only have him every couple weeks or so. When he is here it is a completely different ballgame. It is constant activity and noise when they are both here...but not more than any other kids would make. They mind me most of the time ( when I get really stern ) so I dont usually have too many problems. The worst part is that when D is here, K usually ends up gettting hurt in one of their little scuffles...or she ends up crashing on the bike or something...it is not uncommon for their to be some crying and slight bleeding on a daily basis with her as she is fearless...especially when trying to keep up with her big brother. I have enjoyed having them here and getting to spend so much time with them this summer... pretty much the best summer job ever.

Thats pretty much it, folks. Not much more news and definitely not any excitement. Not that I want any either...
Will I go on vacay with R and L? I guess we will have to wait and see...

Justin, enjoying summer while it's here

No comments: