Friday, November 09, 2012

Updates...

First of all I am now a licensed real estate agent in the state of Oklahoma. It has taken 6 months and a couple thousand dollars to make it happen but I finally did it. I pursued a dream.I am still at subway for now but cant wait to quit.

Next I got a brand new car. 2012 Nissan Juke. I have been wanting one for a while and I actually made that happen too. I hated to trade in my tc but it was so small and uncomfortable to ride in. My back would hurt after only an hr behind the wheel.

Yet, I am fucking miserable. I hate my life here with R. He is lying cheating meth addict. He has pushed me so far that I pretty much cant stand to even look at him. He has been doing the drugs for months now and will not stop or get any help. I am powerless to do anything but watch. Except I might now be around much longer to watch it happen. Man I fucking hate this. And him. His lies and wild stories are so disrespectful and he blatantly disregards my feelings. Im getting so upset thinking about all this I have to stop typing...

No comments: