Sunday, July 11, 2010

out of sorts again...

I have been feeling weird lately...and not sure why.

Work is still hell. Its me and a bunch of others who could care less. I work myself to death everyday trying to make it the best restaurant possible. I almost hate it now.

Home is not too bad...but has been better. R and I are getting along but not like we were. Perhaps its my fault. Perhaps its his...who can say. Perhaps its just circumstances that make things occasionally tense...all I know is that I keep having these weird vibes like i uses to...back when he was sneaking around. Maybe I am being crazy...or maybe I am right like all the other times. I figure if theres something being hidden it will come to light eventually...

My family is great. I wish I could see grams more often. I miss her so much. I still thank my lucky stars she still loves me after all the horrible things I did. I did get to see her this week. I took off a half day bcs her b-day was yesterday and I wanted to take her the gifts I got her. Mom and sister both doing well too...of course I hardly ever talk to either of them...perhaps I should make more of an effort...?

Well, thats it. Just me, being a baby again. I am hoping after typing this out I will feel better with a renewed perspective.

Justin, weird

No comments: