Going out of town this weekend for a much needed mini vacation. I was single last week ( more on that later ) and intend to go thru with my plans.
Things have been pretty fucked up for me lately. I dont really know where to start...
1. Moved completely out of R's house.
2. Moved in with mom.
3. Moved half my shit into a mini storage.
4. Moved back in with R...only halfway for now.
5. Been sick as hell all week long feeling tired and run-down. Sore throat and cough bad today.
I just hope getting away will relax me and leave me feeling energized enough to tackle my life and all its problems when I return...
I am feeling real confused and conflicted lately. I love R and want to be with him...yet also have so many hard feelings against him. I just dont know what to do...
Justin, confused
No comments:
Post a Comment