So my post of 2010 is going to be a rant...
Work is killing me lately. I am so fucking tired of carrying the entire restaurant. I know I take too much on but it is my job. I simply can not change the way I am...hopefully things will get easier for me...oh, also I have a ton of online classes to complete for work too. Ugh.
Home is not so great either...R and I are fighting. He has hurt me once again. I am not claiming innocence in it but I am not the one going online and making things worse...its hard to make ammends with someone you are angry with, u know. I just wish things would even out and we could just be a normal, happy couple. I want some affection...not just sexual advances. I need someone who is mine, and only mine...not trying to go out on me every chance he gets.
Thats about it. Work blows and home sucks.
Justin, spun out.
No comments:
Post a Comment